Groaners… Oh man… things one reads on the internet eh?
- A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two-tired.
- What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead giveaway).
- She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
- Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor.
- Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- The man who fell into an upholstery factory is now fully recovered.
- You feel stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it.
- He often broke into song because he couldn’t find the key.
- Every calendar’s days are numbered.
- A lot of money is tainted. It taint yours and it taint mine.
- Santa’s helpers are subordinate clauses.
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.