New Years for Nerds!
1. I resolve… I resolve to… I resolve to, uh… I resolve to, uh, get my, er… I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!
2. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning… 4:30 is much more practical.
3. When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL… LOL!"
4. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
5. I will try to figure out why I *really* need 9 e-mail addresses.
6. I will stop sending e-mail to my roommate.
7. I resolve to work with neglected children… my own.
8. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm I answer e-mail.
9. When I subscribe to a newsgroup or mailing list, I will read all the mail I get from it.
10. I will stop using, "So, what’s your URL?" as a pickup line.
11. No more downloads from alt.binaries.*
12. I resolve to back up my new 400 GB hard drive daily… well, once a week… monthly, perhaps…
13. I will spend less than five hour a day on the Internet.
14. I will limit my top ten lists to ten items.
15. I will read the manual… just as soon as I can find it.