Highlights… I know I will forget something
– Elora Gorge>> a gorge that runs through the heart of Elora. Tall beautiful interesting and mysterious… with a hint of "will those rocks fall on me?!?!" A real neat place to take ones family for a dip in some water or to explore a cave. We missed the main entrance, but got the view that the locals would get.
– The Amish>> with out taking any pictures I got a chance to see the way they live. The hay stoked a certain way, white houses with out curtains, horse and buggy, little boys and girls all dressed in the Amish style. All together pretty cool.
– Pinecroft Pottery>> a hidden treasure, such a picturesque relaxing area… They have a studio and a lake ..oh yes and a store 😛 They have a swan that came gliding right to us, he seemed to think we might feed him …poor guy was left starving!!
– Aylmer>> besides being the home of the Rempels, it is a beautiful community, interesting houses and buildings, friendly people, clean, a wonderful walking trail. I really felt welcomed into the area, and it was hard to leave.
– Winter wheat>> a whimsical place…:-P
– Lake Erie>> on a hot and sunny day it would be fantastic! It was sure beautiful and interesting… not as exciting as I thought, but I am not such a beach person and the flies seemed to like to eat me.
I think the biggest highlight was Pauline & Eddy, and their extended family. We played "the bean game" and had a great time. I am not really a game person, but they made us play.. and made us enjoy it too!! Just kidding, they all made me feel very welcome and I really enjoyed their playful inviting spirit!